How do you handle issues regarding a product when they arise?
Let’s face it, we are not going to be perfect all of the time. While we do have a 4 step QC process, an incorrectly sewn product or a item with a print flaw may be shipped. Also, there is any number of things that can go arise:
- A product is received with a small mechanical error: like a flaw in a pair of leggings.
- A product is received with a large mechanical flaw that prevents wearing
- A product is received with a large print flaw
- An wholesale order is received with multiple print flaws
- An order with tracking is appearing to be stuck during transit.
- An order without tracking (international) is appearing to be stuck in transit.
- An order has been returned due to an address error.
- An order was damaged in transit.
- The wrong item was shipped to me.
If you have an issue with the order that you placed, please refer to our resolution steps. In most cases we will reprint the order. However, depending on your specific case, there original item(s) may need to be returned, or we may need to wait on a case opened with the postal service.